Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'm a bad blogger!

Okay, okay. I haven't written in a week. There's a good reason, I assure you.

It's because nothing has been going on.

Well, that's only partly true. The other reason is it's been so cold here that I haven't been able to feel my fingers in about a week. Ditto my face.

If I'm walking around looking like I had forehead botox, it's actually because my eyebrows are frozen in a semi-rigor-mortis state. It's a well-documented side effect of the cold in New England.

Over the past week or so:
  • I signed up for my testing slot for my nursing boards examination (scary)
  • I started applying for a bunch of real-life nursing jobs (flat-out terrifying)
  • I rode in a Western Horsemanship clinic with Jennifer Seymour (wicked cool)
  • Oscar came home from Argentina after being away for five weeks (...eh)
Most of those things are actually relatively important, I suppose.

I mean, I got to ride Ellie in my clinic group!

No comments:

Post a Comment