Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Vermont road trip

Here are a bunch of pictures from mine and Oscar's weekend trip to Vermont. There's not much of an actual blog written, mostly due to my current lack of coffee.

 Saturday night -- Yukon Kornelius in concert
In this picture, from left to right:
Rashawn Ross (Dave Matthews Band)
Jerry DePizzo (OAR)
Adam Gardner (Guster)
Ed Robertson (Barenaked Ladies) - on the drums
Stefan Lessard (Dave Matthews Band) - yes, playing the keytar
Eric Fawcett (Spymob)


 Later that night, joined by none other than Dee Snyder (Twisted Sister)


 The next morning -- up early to visit Killington for a bit of snow tubing


 Leaving Killington, heading back home (but not before stopping at Long Trail Brewing Co.)


This is a highway in Vermont, no joke

I can't go anywhere without finding something horse-related. I'm so lucky to be with someone who not only understands my obsession, but is willing to stop the car and take a picture for me

No comments:

Post a Comment